6 Foods That Make Your Hair Grow Faster.
Do you want to give your hair an extra boost and keep it growing long and strong? Your diet is very important and if you want to keep your hair growing, you’ll want to be eating healthy foods.
Here is a list of 6 foods that can be eaten or put in a mask for keeping your hair soft, shiny and growing long.
1. Oysters – Rich in zinc, which is needed to keep the hair growing strong and prevent from a dry, flaky scalp.
2. Eggs – Both the egg white and yolk are very useful for keeping your hair shiny and also condition your hair if used in a mask.
3. Romaine Lettuce – Rich in iron and vitamins A, and C. Leafy greens are important for preventing from breakage and vital to healthy hair growth.
4. Avocado – Rich in vitamins and have many healthy benefits. Lack of nutrients can lead to dull looking hair and can even cause hair loss in some. Adding avocados to your diet is a great way to maintaining healthy growth. When used in a mask makes for a deep conditioner that will leave your hair extra soft.
5. Papayas – Rich in vitamin C, keeps your hair strong and rich in color.
6. Salmon – High in proteins and Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is also rich in potassium and helps to keep the oils producing in the scalp. Nourishes the follicles and keeps them growing longer and stronger.