If you are trying to grow your hair back from a terrible cut or just increase the length, you’ll want to be sure to follow these few tips to help make your hair grow longer faster.
Drinking Lots of Water
1. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. At least 2-3 glasses of water daily, to stay hydrated and prevent from the hair follicles drying out.
Cut Split Ends Often
2. Cut your split ends often (twice every two months). You’l l want to remove the dead hair.
Don’t Overuse Heat
3. Do not use heat, avoid damaging your hair which happens quite easily. Instead try a few of the no-heat methods.
Use Eggs Sparingly
4. Apply egg whites to your hair once a month to allow the follicles to aborb the proteins and nutrients your hair needs.
5. Comb your hair often. At least once a day. You want to stimulate the blood flow in your scalp to keep your hair growing.